Name: Reverend Wesley A. Surber, M.Div.
- Howard W. Darkes (author)
- Commander Exorcist (gaming)
Contact: ESO Guilds that are interested in having a high definition promotional poster designed may contact me at wesley at wesley surber dot com. Please do not solicit me for reviews or endorsements. If I like your product, I will promote it myself via this website and my social media channels. You can also visit my Discord.Social Media:
- Member, Radio Sidewinder Crew
- Social Media Manager, Stellar Photography, Videography, and Fan Art (SPVFA)
- Healthcare Quality and Risk Manager
- Owner and Editor, Campfire Chess
- Freelance Digital Content Producer
- Freelance Electronic Music Producer
Home: Universal City, Texas
- 2010: Associate of Applied Science, Aircraft Maintenance Technology, Community College of the Air Force
- 2010: Associate of Applied Science, Information Technology, Community College of the Air Force
- 2010: Associate of Applied Science, Mental Health Services, Community College of the Air Force
- 2010: Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice, Saint Leo University
- 2016: Masters of Divinity (M.Div.) in Theology, Liberty University
- Little Red World – A short story published in 2018 on Amazon Kindle. In this military science fiction short story, Captain Mark Jackson is a shell of his former self. Exiled to decommissioning duty at Cook Station, the former combat pilot and his custodial skeleton crew unearth an ancient secret buried in the depths of the lunar landscape. But will this secret change the course of human history or destroy the future in a devastating nuclear holocaust?
- (1996-1999): Fire Walk With Me – The Unofficial Twin Peaks Home Page
- (2000-2004): Fragile Souls (personal home page)
- (2018-2019): Lonely Way – Perspectives on Life in the Depths (personal home page)
- (2004-present): nightShifted Astronomy:http://www.wesleysurber.com
- (2014-Present): Campfire Chess
- Personal: I was born and raised in Virginia. I joined the military right out of high school and got the opportunity to travel the world, meet countless interesting people, and experience things I couldn’t have imagined growing up in a small town of 1,000 people. I’m a horror movie fanatic, I love gaming, and seriously nerdy things like chess, RPGs, science fiction, fantasy, and art among countless other interests. This website is a portal for all the things that interest and drive me. I struggled with PTSD, depression, and crippling anxiety while balancing life as a single dad.
- Gaming: My online game persona comes primarily from Elite Dangerous and his name is Commander (CMDR) DasExorcist. Yes, I am well aware that it’s an improper use of the German das as well as an incorrect blending of German and English words. Do I care? Nope! I play primarily on Xbox. As of writing this entry, Elite Dangerous, Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim, and Assassins Creed take up much of my time. In addition to playing these games, I occasionally take time to create digital artwork from them. My work has been featured in magazines and by several game developers on social media. You can view my full, curated galleries here. I started playing video games on an Atari 2600 using a black and white TV that I had to occasionally smack on the side to get the picture to display properly. Eventually my parents upgraded me to a Nintendo Entertainment System where I conquered new worlds in Super Mario Brothers and Dragon Warrior. Over the years, I’ve owned a Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Game Boy, Game Gear, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox One X, Playstation 1, 2, and 3. I love adventure games (I was raised on the Myst series), RPGs, space combat (and exploration) along with horror games like Outlast. I also did PC gaming in the early 1990s into the mid 2000s where I logged countless hours in the cockpit of LucarArts (RIP) X-Wing series. Easily my favorite games are Elite Dangerous, Skyrim, and The Dig by LucasArts.